At CPAC, we understand what it takes to be a competitive tennis player. We have been developing junior players for over 37 years and currently have over 1,200 juniors involved in our programs including NCAA College players, as well as District, Sectional, and Nationally ranked players. To support our juniors in their athlete development, our staff of experts offers group classes, private lessons, personal training. We also have access to a sports psychologist.
Our strong commitment to the development of junior players starts with our beginners and continues with more competitive levels of play. As a Junior athlete advances from Quick Start to TT, the focus is centered around Stroke Production. Juniors competing at the TT Elite to HP levels are focused on Competition.
We strive to create a positive atmosphere that encourages players to not only work hard but also work together. We care about our players, both as athletes and people and are here to support their efforts both on and off the court.
- Note that players will only be able to register for programs and classes for which they are approved, based on their rating.
- Rating level is determined by an evaluation with one of our tennis directors.
- Evaluations are required for all new students above beginner level.
- Plan on 20-30 minutes for your evaluation.
- One make-up per session is available for students who give instructors advanced notice of missed classes and must be completed prior to the end of each session.
In addition to our Junior Programming, CPAC also offers several different match play programs for players of all ages and levels. On-court coaching is provided in some match play programs, as these are great ways to implement the skills learned in classes and private sessions. These are offered as a stepping stone to sanctioned tournaments. In some cases, our Match Play can also contribute to a player’s UTR (Universal Tennis Rating). This format is widely recognized by high school and college coaches and provides a great way to build a competitive resume for any level player.
CPAC hosts over 50 tournaments per year that are a combination of sanctioned USTA and verified UTR tournaments. In addition to playing host, CPAC also offers regular informational meetings and private consultations with our Tournament Director, Patty Lambropoulos, who has 25 years of experience organizing and running tournaments. For more information, please contact Patty ([email protected]).
Though our junior programs take a few breaks throughout the year (Winter break, Spring Break, Summer), we offer continued training for all levels. For more information contact our Camp Director, Blake Bazarnik ([email protected]).
- Please add a button (with ability to capture contact info) to “Request an Evaluation”
- Current Class/Activities iframe: can we edit this? It currently has incorrect info that isn’t consistent with our activities info in Club Automation
- Add Contact: Please contact Tennis Director, Ben Bicknese for more information: [email protected]