TENNIS FOR FUN, SPORT, AND FITNESS
Competitive and recreational tennis players alike will find programs to match their skills and goals, with a wide variety of programs for men and women of all levels.
For the competitive athlete, we’ve got a strong community of adults in our Club Travel Teams (3.0 level up to Open level). CPAC competes in the Chicagoland Indoor Tennis Association (CITA) and hosts several USTA teams.
If you’re looking to improve your skills with other active adults, check out our Team, Early Bird, and Lunch Time Drills. For the entry-level or recreational player, our Cardio Tennis program is a high-energy workout that’s a great fit to improve your skills and get in a good workout at the same time.
Just starting out or returning to tennis after a long break? Not sure of your rating or which class works best for you? Ask our adult tennis program director, Mark Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org), for a complimentary evaluation to help you find your perfect fit. We also offer private, semi-private, and small group lessons with our world-class pros.
ADULT TENNIS PROGRAMS
All programs are open to members and non-members alike. Non-members will be asked to pay a guest fee.
Other than our 10-week Beginner Drills course, all programs are available for weekly signups. Check the latest brochure for class times, locations, and holiday exceptions.
- Beginner Drills: 10-week course for beginner and advanced beginners. Focus on stroke production with an intro to doubles strategy. 1.5 hours. At CPAC East
- Early Bird Drills: Early morning sessions for men and women rated 4.0 and above. 1.5 hours. At CPAC East
- Cardio Tennis: Fast-paced cardio drills with game-style situations. 1.5 hours. At CPAC East and West
- Lunchtime Drills: High intensity drills with live point play. For players rated 4.0 to 4.5. 1.5 hours. At CPAC East
- Women’s Super-Doubles: Doubles play with team-tyle format. 2 hours. At CPAC East
- Men’s Drill/Play: Sessions for ratings 3.5-4.0+, 4.0-4.5+, 4.5+ Open. Sessions include one hour of drills, 30 minutes of play. At CPAC East
- Women’s Travel Teams and Drills: CITA teams drills and match play for ratings 3.0 to 4.5 and open. Drills and matches held on alternate weeks. 1.5 to 2 hour sessions. At CPAC East and West.
- Men’s Travel Teams: CITA teams drills and match play for ratings 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, and open. Drills and matches held on alternate weeks. 1.5 to 2 hour sessions. At CPAC East
Check the latest brochure for class times, locations, and holiday exceptions. Contact Mark Roberts (email@example.com) if you have any other questions.
TRY THE APP
Use our mobile app to reserve your court or class spot. Once you’re in our system, either as a member or a guest, you can reserve tennis courts or sign up for other classes (strength and conditioning, Tae Kwon Do, dance, and yoga) through the CPAC app. For iOS phone or tablet users, download the CPAC app in the App Store. For Android phone or tablet users, download the CPAC app from the Google Play Store.